Do More With Homage 360+ Universal Cleaner
Homage 360+ 7% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning Concentrate is the last cleaner you'll ever buy! Use full strength for laundry and dilute for the ultimate universal purpose surface spray. This amazing product can be used on virtually every surface in every room, carpet, fabric and upholstery.
WHERE TO USE: Every Surface + Every Room!
- Kitchen: countertops, sink, cabinets, appliances, stainless steel, glass, tile, grout, ceramic, hardware, and more!
- Soft surfaces: laundry, carpets, upholstery, and more!
- Bathroom: tubs, shower, toilets, sinks, tile, grout, mirrors, windows, hardware, lighting
- Bedroom: windows, furniture, lighting, toys, and more!
- Other Areas: ceramic, metal, concrete, car interiors, outdoor furniture, garage, and more!
HOW TO USE:
Follow Garment Care Directions. Works In All Water Temperatures.
- Small Load - 1.5 Fl Oz.
- Medium Load - 3 Fl Oz.
- Large Load Or Heavily Soiled- 4.5 Fl Oz.
If you want to make a stain pre-treater spray use 50/50 ratios of equal parts water and cleaner.
How to dilute cleaner concentrate:
The dilution ratio for all-purpose/universal cleaner is 1 part cleaner concentrate + 4 parts water. There is no one right way to measure and mix. Depending on whether you like to be exact or eyeball how much you use, it's all good.
- To make cleaner in a 16 ounce spray bottle here is the 1 to 4 ratio measurements. If you want to be precise, use 3.2 fluid ounces cleaner concentrate + 12.8 fluid ounces water. If you want to pour without measuring you you either can eyeball 1/5 concentrate in the bottle or use a little less than 1/2 cup concentrate. Fill the rest of the bottle with water, just until the bubbles reach the top. And that's it! Simple right?
Tips to get the best result:
Two things that help preserve hydrogen peroxide's cleaning strength and shelf life is first using an opaque black bottle and using distilled water.
- We recommend using an opaque black spray bottle to preserve the hydrogen peroxide in the cleaner. Light breaks down hydrogen peroxide. The opaque black bottle stop lights from interacting with the peroxide, allowing you to keep your cleaner solution on your counter.
- Secondly, we recommend using distilled water if the tap water (filtered or unfiltered) where you live is hard water/ has lots of minerals. The hydrogen peroxide will react with the minerals. The hydrogen peroxide will break down in the bottle before you even have a chance to clean with it. Hard water can also leave streaks and water spots.
- Rinse Easily
- Are Naturally Plant Based
- Are Non-Toxic and Safe for Fish + Aquatic Life
- Contain No Synthetic Ingredients
- Free From Phosphates, Sulfates, and Parabens.
Our Hydrogen Peroxide
- Is Food Grade Quality
- Contains NO Heavy Metals
- Contains NO Toxic Stabilizers
- Is Highly Concentrated and Potent
Our Fragrances Are
- Phthalate-Free, Paraben Free
- Non-toxic When Used For Intended Purposes
- Follows IFRA Regulations for Safe Usage
Even Though Our Products Are Non-Toxic, Please Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store Mixed Solution In A Dark Bottle Away From Direct Light. If Stored For An Extended Period Of Time, Keep Cap Screwed On Loosely.
Homage 360+ is HE washing machine compatible and safe to use in most carpet cleaning machines when diluted. We recommend not using Homage 360+ Sprayable Gel Concentrate in carpet cleaning machines.